Overcoming Weight Gain in Your 40's +
Is there an uphill weight gain as you navigate life?
Want to move more and feel stronger?
I meet a lot of people who are steadily gaining weight, year after after year, especially when they hit the '40 ish' mark.
In the 50 minute video above, I am going to share with you some tried and tested tips that have worked for others to BEAT the WEIGHT GAIN- yup, the 50 mins is packed full of info that you can instantly put into place and ger results from TOMORROW!
If you truly want to improve and do it for the long term, you need to keep it simple and keep it real. This 50 minute webinar will give you the tools to reflect on where you are now and where you want to get to and to create a plan that is achievable using tried and tested strategies.
You don't need to be in your 40's - you can be younger, older - this is to give some ideas for you to take home and put in place.
I am always happy to chat this through with you to help you to be where you want to be...pop me an email email@example.com
THE RESET WILL SUPPORT YOU TO SET AND REACH PERSONAL GOALS, PRIORITISE YOU AND YOUR FITNESS, NUTRITION AND WELLBEING.
The Reset program is delivered through a personalised app including challenging, effective and time efficient workouts for all fitness levels with minimal equipment.
The Reset Program is a:
- supportive program to support you to break down barriers and building healthy, sustainable habits for exercise and everyday diet.
- teaches you how to love real food, make it work for real life, and do it all in a sustainable way.
- program is NOT a diet, a detox, or a cleanse, it’s a course.
- educates and equips you with the tools and information that you need to make the best decisions to reach your goals. The program teaches what you to look for, what to avoid, how to create balanced meals, how much to eat, when and why, and how to design a dietary plan that works for your life and your goals.
The Reset is delivered as an individual program but you can work as part of a group too. The main content is delivered through our Trainerize App which includes: videos on weight loss, food planning, calories and macro nutrients, emotional eating, goal setting, mindful eating and more; strengthening workouts; link to My Fitness Pal for calorie tracking meals and macro nutrient breakdown; weekly food planning forms and support as well as weekly review forms.
Key Topics which will be covered:
- Energy balance - getting the balance right for you with energy in (calories in) and calories out.
- Tracking calories / not tracking calories.
- Emotional eating.
- Mindful eating.
- Recognising barriers to reaching goals - lots of chat about mindset which is usually a main barrier to reaching those goals.
- How to enable yourself to create change one step at a time.
- Becoming friends with your body - listening to what it needs to be the healthiest version of yourself at this moment in time
For more information visit HERE or contact Kirsty: 07787 406 552 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Let me tell you more about me!
Hi, I am Kirsty and I am so glad you are here. I'm the founder of Infinite Balance Fitness - a service providing you support for your fitness and your wellbeing. We offer Personal Training, Fitball + TRX classes, Nutrition support and The Reset program.
Based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, with a passion to support and guide people like you in navigating their way to find that healthy balance with their physical, nutritional and emotional wellbeing.
Whether your goal is weight loss, body strengthening, toning up, feeling more energised and so much more - I can help you.
We will work together to help YOU to prioritise yourself and ensure you feel
fitter, stronger and happier...
Contact me! I would love to hear from you ...
There are 3 things I do know...
Exercise and eating nutritionally well contributes to your overall happiness.
Nobody else can DO IT for you.
The longer you leave it the further you are away from your goal.
You've got a choice!
Spend hours searching for the perfect fitness plan
Work with me and I'll keep it simple and fast track the process
Who knows..... maybe you will actually enjoy it after all
I hope to hear from you soon,
Life heading too much one way or the other?
Losing sight of time for yourself?
Steady weight gain?
Keep thinking that you will start tomorrow?
Feeling tired and sluggish?
Mood swinging one way and then another?
I can’t promise to halt all of these but I can help... Kirsty
infinite balance fitness
Be fitter. Be stronger. Be happier