Get The App!
ONLINE FITNESS AND WELLBEING PROGRAMME
Train anytime, anywhere with our Fitness App.
Do want to make a commitment to your fitness and your health?
Want to make some lifestyle changes?
Want to reach a weight or a fitness goal?
Need to have someone to motivate and support along the way?
Put the pep back in your step and help you to begin shedding pounds & inches again!
Book on to our Online Fitness and Wellbeing Programme here:
We have three programmes for you to choose from to start your journey (see below). All programmes run in 4 week blocks which starts the Monday after you sign up.
If you are not sure, but you would like to discuss your fitness and wellbeing then contact Kirsty to arrange a free 30 minute consultation.
• Support - yes, lots of it...and motivation...and guidance.
- Initial and end of 4 week phase body measurements / cardio / strength assessment.
- Depending on the programme you choose 2 - 5 workouts per week.
- Aerobic, strength training and flexibility workouts to challenge your level of fitness.
- Weekly calendars to organize your workouts.
- Food tracking and meal choice support and quick tips to help you stay on track.
- 1:1 support and group support.
- Wellbeing workshops - tailored to your needs.
- Suggested meal plans
- Wellbeing workshops
Payment - £39.99 per month - the first month is pro rata - so you will pay for the remainder of the month and then payment will be taken on the 1st of the next month.
Our Online Fitness and Wellbeing Programme is run through Trainerize.
Trainerize is a cloud-based personal trainer solution, that allows is to connect with you so that you can workout anywhere and at any time.
The Trainerize application allows Infinite Balance to create a personal training program for each client, track meal plans and communicate in real time.
Contact Kirsty for a free 30 minute consultation to discuss with fitness and nutritional wellbeing and see if the Online Programme would work well for you.
Find out more about one of our participants, Nathalie, who is now carrying out a June Challenge to raise money for MNDA...