New Year New Start – Fitness and Wellbeing workshop
Want to re assess your physical activity? Come along to our two hour workshop where you will feel relaxed and able to ask those questions without feeling intimidated and you can start the New Year with confidence in looking after yourself.
A 2.5 hour workshop to increase physical activity levels and support you to become a fitter, happier version of yourselves.
The next session will be on Jan 11th 2020. Times – 9:00am to 11:30am.
- Define what healthy living means to you.
- Evaluate your current health and wellness lifestyle.
- Identify areas where you are successful and areas in which you hope to make improvements.
- Learn simple steps towards eating healthier and making well-balanced meals and snacks
- Determine how much you need to eat based on your health goals and calorie needs
- Develop a plan to incorporate small changes for a big impact on your lifestyle.
- Take part in a guided fitness session.
- Learn a warm up and cool down routine.
- Conclude with a series of stretching exercises linked to breathing and relaxation.